Agreed Report from the Board of Management
13th February 2018
- Bricks-4-Kids will take place in the school in March
- Paula Mc Glinchey was appointed Assistant Principal II at Scoil Phádraig
- Child Protection safe guarding statement is being reviewed and staff is undertaking training
- The Oxford Reading Tree reading scheme is being purchased by the school for guided reading in the classroom. Additional PM books are being purchased for Junior intervention. The books are being bought using money raised from the Golf Classic, which will amount to €7,000.
- School uniforms are currently being reviewed. Parents will be consulted.